Ben Wa Balls On A String - Silver or Gold
Ben Wa Balls rose in prominence after being featured in the New York Times best selling novel, Fifty Shades of Grey.
". . . shiny balls linked with a thread 'Inside me! I gasp, and all the muscles deep in my belly clench. 'Oh my' It's a curious feeling. I may have to keep these. They make me needy, needy for sex."
If that doesn't arouse your interest in Ben Wa Balls, you had better check your pulse!
These 1.25" diameter Ben Wa Balls On A String are inserted inside your vagina, becoming effective when you move or walk around. The Ben Wa Balls are weighted, so you'll have to contract your vaginal muscles to keep them inside. In addition to their pleasurable effects when they shake, rattle and roll around inside you, they help to build your vaginal muscle strength, and increase bladder control.
The silver Ben Wa Balls also have subtle nubs on them, for increased stimulative effect, as well as a cord to assist you in retrieving them.
With four of the 1.25" balls, you'll have four times the pleasure!
Color: Gold or silver
Features: Phthalate free, studded
Width: 1.25 inches
How to use Ben Wa Balls:
1. It is advisable to use the washroom prior to placing the Ben Wa Balls in your vagina.
2. You should insert a single ball at a time, and lubricant can help them slide in more easily. It is similar to inserting a tampon. If you're not used to that you can lift one leg up to ease insertion. Lying down while inserting might be a good option as well.
3. To hold the balls in, squeeze your leg muscles together, then your PC muscles (pubococcygeus muscles to be technical). The balls should move further inside your vagina, leading to a 'full' feeling. You will get used to the feeling.
4. By holding the Ben Wa Balls in your vagina for 15 minutes a day, you'll be well on your way to strengthening your PC muscles. Increase that time to hours for an even better vaginal workout.
5. Should any of the Ben Wa Balls slip out, it's advised to wash them with soap and water, then slide them back in.
6. Our Ben Wa Balls have a cord to make them easier to remove, but you can try several other methods, including sneezing or coughing, jumping up and down, and bearing down almost as if you're having a bowel movement. Lubricant will also assist in removing them. Not to worry though, it's not possible for them to disappear inside your body!
We Also Recommend